· Guests Online: 2

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 182
· Newest Member: emmajohnson
View Thread
 Print Thread
The game feels great
Atmoran
So...it is my first survival online game. I am an old AoC player and I just loved AoC. It was sad how did all ended anyway.
Im really happy with the clan! And the people in the server. I would like to have better ping but it has to do with the EA state and my ISP provider that I will improve in a month or so.

I love the game!I would like to have more time to play but in some weeks I will be able to play more.
When we start events and group exploration it will be great. Ive done some exploration alone and with some members and Im building a humble house Smile...hey I am the only one atm!But I guess pro crafters are really busy with the amazing fortress and villa they are constructing.

So HELLO and let's have fun!

I hope you never wipe characters nor the server PLEASE

worenhard
Amaz15.1BettBettClifHadoOZONJuliEarlJaloHaruMarrDekoFiskJustTranclasRondZongMich
CasiCBaiWoodEmilErleExceWillWillXVIIPhilRobeXVIICredGiovFranStanBrauSpecUlliRobe
DaviComiElbrEverVIIIBriaStreDaviHonoNintMercHyjaJethClanXVIIblacviscAccePionblac
DickLionCartNicoNoraJohnEtniPushGiacRelaSamsHermJuniDisnSonyPhilMassXVIIWindJuli
NinjBaldDreaWalkArthXVIIAbenGamzAlaidarkMichKhaltapaFranAutoNasoJPANOmarLuigVIII
PhotXVIITheoMartSaraLopeDisnReakJameEricAzizTrakNBRDXVIIFranLynnXVIIHobnCMOSHotp
INTEBoscBekoCupiRupeSeanHansFounChicJaapMayaSwarEdmiMystXVIIunioMcGrSwinValiHapp
FantChibZebuSmobmotiWindBernBoomFruiPanaBoscCafeCesaAnthWalkGladJohnHannNachAudi
VoceJohnGravCharNikoMichFyodGeorCambWalkLionXVIIAtarPianArmeOlegLongCrazLiveJerr
WorlPhilZeroWaltmotiFirsLarrJohnJeweVIIIMoviLaikPoweGLocLisaDylaVikrTemprushWinx
KarlTimeTimeThemRowlCMOSCMOSCMOSGeofMichRudoThisHaruJameFranAstrRogeTubeBikiBonu
tuchkasLestTota

worenhard
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweep
gaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblings
hallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotation
keymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebones
palmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
tuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

worenhard
With

worenhard

worenhard
Bett

worenhard
Bett

worenhard
Marv

worenhard
Resa

worenhard
Blue

worenhard
Vita

worenhard
Jame

worenhard
Code

worenhard
Side

worenhard
Deko

worenhard
BDuc

worenhard
Deko

worenhard
Part

worenhard
Will

worenhard
Func

Jump to Forum:
Login
Weclome Guest Login/Register
Close
Login
Username
Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.
Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Server Info

Conan Exiles Server:
zwinkie.us

TS3 Address: ts.zwinkie.us

You have to login to see the Teamspeak password.